Music City Publishing does not endorse or condemn any political candidates. We do believe, however, that the public should be given all the facts, including the facts that will never be presented by the mainstream media. Whether it is because of the media's socialist agenda, or because of the fear of death, is not relevant. The following article is from an unknown source, it includes facts, followed by comments. Think of it what you will.
"Clinton Death Toll"
Here are the facts about a future presidential candidate. Each of us can decide for ourselves if this is the kind of person that we want to be the next president, or as she would prefer, our first Dictator.
The following is a list of people who were close to Hillary Clinton who died before the world could discover what they knew and were about to tell about the Clintons.
1. James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2. Mary - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3. Vince Foster - Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4. Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
5 & 6. C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
7. Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".
8. Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
9. Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
10. James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
11. James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
12. Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
13. Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.
14. Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
15. Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
16. Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
17. Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
18. Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
19. Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
20. Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Ruled that he jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
21. Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
22. Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
23. Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
24. Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.
25. Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
26. Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
27. Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
28 & 29. Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE
30. Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
31. Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
32. Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
33. Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
34. James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner, operating under the Clinton governorship ruled his death was due to "natural causes".
35. Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
36. Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
37. Major William S. Barkley Jr.
38. Captain Scott J. Reynolds
39. Sgt. Brian Hanley
40. Sgt. Tim Sabel
41. Major General William Robertson
42. Col. William Densberger
43. Col. Robert Kelly
44. Spec. Gary Rhodes
45. Steve Willis
46. Robert Williams
47. Conway LeBleu
48. Todd McKeehan
Quite an impressive list!
Bill was a small town boy from Arkansas who never got beyond thinking about the next female he could ....There was someone besides Bill who was, and is, willing to do anything and everything, to get what they wanted. Please remember this list, and those which will be added to it, when she runs for office.